Home‎ > ‎Photo Albums‎ > ‎Elementary Class Albums‎ > ‎

St. Camillus Elementary

(The school is now part of the Saint Francis International School)
St. Camillus School was founded in 1954. The school was originally staffed by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. During the 1980s the early childhood program was opened, and the Franciscan friars took over leadership of the parish.

St. Mark the Evangelist School was founded in 1958. The school was originally staffed by the Religious of Jesus and Mary.

St. Catherine Laboure School in Wheaton was founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1953. After St. Catherine Laboure Schools ceased operations in 2013, the parish chose to join as supporter of St. Francis International School, expanding the regional school to four parishes including St. Camillus, St. Mark, and Our Lady of Vietnam.